If you need to make a visit to our branch, please be sure to plan accordingly and use alternative routes as there will be rail work taking place on nearby streets.
Kamehameha Highway between Middle Street and Mokauea Street
- Traffic will be reduced to one lane westbound and one lane eastbound 24/7
- No left turns from Kamehameha Highway will be allowed.
- The H-1 eastbound off-ramp to Dillingham Blvd. will be reduced to one lane.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
Dillingham Boulevard between Mokauea Street and Kaaahi Street
- Various intermittent lane closures in eastbound and westbound direction between 7 p.m. and 5 a.m. nightly Sunday evening through Saturday morning.
- Minimum of one lane will be open in each direction with normal turn movements allowed.
- Driveway and business access will be maintained.
- The sidewalk on the makai side of Dillingham Boulevard between Puuhale Road and Mokauea Street will be closed 24/7 with pedestrians rerouted to the mauka sidewalk.
Kaaahi Street between Dillingham Boulevard and Kaaahi Place
- No on street parking 24 hours a day Sunday 6 p.m. through Saturday 6 a.m.
Nimitz Highway between Alakea Street and Awa Street Day Work
- Up to two lanes eastbound and two lanes westbound may be closed from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily Monday through Saturday.
- Sidewalks and crosswalks may be closed during work hours.
- A single westbound lane may be closed between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. nightly Sunday evening through Friday evening.
- Two westbound lanes may be closed between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m. nightly Sunday evening through Saturday morning.
- A single eastbound lane may be closed between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. nightly Sunday evening through Friday evening.
- Two eastbound lanes may be closed between 7 p.m. and 4 a.m. nightly Sunday evening through Saturday morning.
- The Nimitz Highway crosswalk at Fort Street and the left & right turn from Aloha Tower Drive will be closed between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. nightly Sunday night through Saturday morning. Pedestrians and motorists will be rerouted to Bishop Street.