Due to health and safety concerns of the community caused by COVID-19, many credit unions are no longer offering Shared Branching services. Before visiting a Shared Branch Location, you may want to call ahead to ensure they are still participating. If you have any questions regarding Shared Branch locations, feel free to
call us at 847-1371, option 3. We are continuously updating the list as we receive new information.
Aloha Pacific FCU
- Fort St. Mall Branch, 988 Fort St.
- Kailua Branch, Windward Town & Country Plaza
- Kaimuki Branch, 3625 Harding Ave.
- Kapolei Branch, James Campbell Building
- Main Branch, 832 South Hotel St. (Behind HPD)
- Waikele Branch, Waikele Shopping Plaza
- Waimalu Branch, Waimalu Shopping Plaza
Hawaii Central FCU
- Main Branch, 681 S. King St. (Near Alapai St.) 800-430
- Harkness Branch, The Queens Hospital 800-430
- Main Branch, 1244 Kaumualii St. (Kalihi) 1000-400
Hawaii Law Enforcement FCU
- Kapolei Branch, 889 Kamokila Blvd.
- Main Branch, 1537 Young St. (Near Punahou St.) 730-330
- Pearl City Branch, 1140 Kuala St. 730-330
Hawaii Schools FCU
- Main Branch, 233 Vineyard St. 830-500
Hawaii State FCU
- Alii Branch, 1099 Alakea St. (Alii Place)
- Hawaii Kai Branch, 6700 Kalanianaole Hwy.
- Kaimuki Branch, Kaimuki Shopping Center
- Kaneohe Branch, Kaneohe Bay Shopping Ctr.
- Kapolei Branch, Kapolei Shopping Center
- Main Branch, 560 Halekauwila St. (Kakaako)
- Mililani Branch, 95-1095 Ainamakua Dr.
- Pearlridge Branch, Westridge Shopping Center
Hawaiian Financial FCU
- Kaimuki Branch, 1144 10th Ave. 830-400
- Kapolei Walmart Branch 1000-600 M-F
- Ft. Street Mall Walmart Branch
- Kunia Walmart Branch 1000-600 M-F
- Main Branch, 1138 N. King St. (Kalihi) 830-400
- Pearl City Walmart Branch 1000-600 M-F
- Sheraton Waikiki Hotel Branch
- Wheeler AAF Branch, 1129 Wright Ave. 830-400
- Main Branch, 331 Brannon Rd. (Schofield Bks) 100-200
- Aiea Branch, Aiea Shopping Center
- Ala Moana Branch, 1538 Kapiolani Blvd.
- Kaneohe Branch, Windward Mall
- Kapolei Branch, 920 Kamokila Blvd.
- Main Branch, 1226 College Walk (Aala St.)
- Mililani Branch, Mililani Shopping Center
- Pearl City Branch, 1245 Kuala St.
- Waipahu Branch, Waipahu Town Center
- Hickam Branch, 40 Hickam Court, JBPHH
- Kahala Mall Cashless Kiosk, Kahala Mall
- Kaneohe Branch, Windward Mall
- Kapolei Branch, 590 Farrington Hwy.
- Mililani Branch, Town Center of Mililani
- Pearl City Branch, 1260 Kuala St.
- Pearlridge Branch, Pearlridge Center Uptown
Honolulu FCU (HOCU)
- Airport Branch, 3600 Aolele St. (Post Office) 800-345
- Federal Bldg., Prince Kuhio Federal Bldg.
- Main Branch, 2305 S. Beretania St. (Moiliili) 830-400
- Ewa Branch, 91-1717-B Ft. Weaver Rd. 900-500
- Tripler Branch, 59 Patterson Rd. (Room 1-C100)
Hotel & Travel Industry FCU
- Main Branch, 1914 S. King St. (Suite 100) 1000-200
- Main Branch, Kamehameha Shopping Ctr. (Kalihi)
- Main Branch, Marine Corps Base Hawaii 900-500
- Kailua Branch, 151 Hekili St. MTWF 900-500; Th 1000-500
Pearl Hawaii FCU
- Airport Branch, 550 Paiea St. 900-400
- Ewa Town Center Branch, Ft. Weaver Rd. 900-400
- Kapiolani Branch, 1580 Makaloa St.
- Main Office, 94-449 Ukee St. (Waipio) 900-400
- Shipyard Branch, 585 Port Royal St. (PHNSY)
- Waianae Branch, 85-866 Farrington Hwy. 900-400
University of Hawaii FCU
- Leahi Hosptal Branch, Basement
- McCully Branch, 2019 S. King St. MTThF 1000-400
- West Oahu Campus Branch, UH West Oahu
Updated August 10, 2021
Big ATM Network for Cash On-the-Go
Another way Hawaii Federal Credit Union helps our members get easy access to their funds is through a large network of ATMs throughout the State of Hawaii and on the Mainland. We’ve partnered with First Hawaiian Bank and the CO-OP ATM Network to make sure you can withdraw cash, and perform important transactions when you need to, even when you’re far from home.
All First Hawaiian Bank ATMs
Use your debit/ATM card to perform transactions at any First Hawaiian Bank ATM throughout the State of Hawaii—surcharge-free!
CO-OP ATM Network
Members can conveniently withdraw funds with a Hawaii FCU debit or ATM card, check balances and transfer funds at more than 300 surcharge-free ATMs throughout Hawaii and over 30,000 ATMs on the continental United States. Just look for the CO-OP ATM logo.
Search by address or Zip code or download the CO-OP ATM App from the Google Play or Apple App store by searching “CO-OP ATM.”CO-OP ATM Locator (new window/tab)
Avoid ATM Surcharges!
Many ATM owners will charge a fee for out-of-network users, so don’t get caught paying extra just to tap your own funds. Hawaii FCU doesn’t have a say in what other ATM owners add as a surcharge, so we recommend choosing surcharge-free ATMs from either the CO-OP ATM Network or First Hawaiian Bank.