As we navigate the challenging and fast-changing circumstances, we’re here for you and we’re committed to helping you every way we can.
Though your interactions with us may continue to change and evolve, know that our team is dedicated to supporting our members and communities with solutions that fit your needs.
To maintain a healthy & safe environment, we’re taking the following proactive and precautionary measures:
- LOBBY AREA – A limited number of members will be allowed in at one time.
- ALTERNATIVE BANKING SOLUTIONS – We strongly encourage the use of our alternative banking options that make it easy for you to do financial transactions from the convenience of your home.
Ways To Stay Connected.
- Use Online banking to stay up to date on your accounts, transfer funds, make loan payments, balance inquiries, and more. Visit www.hawaiifcu.org to log on
- Download our Hawaii FCU Mobile Banking app* to transfer funds, make loan payments, and balance inquires
- Bank by Telephone by calling our Personal Access Line at 1-888-776-9627 for transfers, loan payments, balance inquires, and more
- For cash withdraws and balance inquires, visit any First Hawaiian Bank or a CO-OP ATM
- Get quick and easy cash back from most merchants when you use your Hawaii FCU VISA Debit Card
- Go green and go paperless – sign up for eStatements!
- Set up Bill Pay** and pay bills quick and easy. You can manage all your bills in one place, schedule future payments, or do automatic payments
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking to set up Mobile Banking.
**A checking account is required and must be enrolled in Online Bill Pay.
We Are Here To Help.
If you need help with your Hawaii FCU loan due to the effects of COVID-19, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the best contact phone number to reach you in your email/request.
Our staff is available by phone to answer any account related questions you may have. You may also email us at:
For more information on COVID-19, please visit www.cdc.gov
We appreciate your patience and understanding. Please be safe and practice good hygiene to best protect you and your ohana.