We want to ensure we continue to serve our members in the best way possible. Get total access to your accounts from your desktop, tablet and mobile devices. To save you time, please consider our alternative banking options! Whether you want to check your balance or pay your bills, Hawaii FCU is here to make banking as convenient as possible for you. Here’s what you can do:
- Use Online banking to stay up to date on your accounts, transfer funds, make loan payments, balance inquiries, and more. Visit our homepage to log on
- Download our Hawaii FCU Mobile Banking app* to transfer funds, make loan payments, and balance inquires
- Bank by Telephone by calling our Personal Access Line at 1-888-776-9627 for transfers, loan payments, balance inquires, and more
- For cash withdraws and balance inquires, visit any First Hawaiian Bank or a CO-OP ATM
- Get quick and easy cash back from most merchants when you use your Hawaii FCU VISA Debit Card
- Utilize our Shared Branch Services for deposits, withdraws, loan payments, and more
- Go green and go paperless – sign up for eStatements!
- Set up Bill Pay** and pay bills quick and easy. You can manage all your bills in one place, schedule future payments, or do automatic payments
Don’t let anything get in the way of you and your funds. Skip the lines and get ahead! Take control of your finances and bank from home, work, or on the go. Anywhere! Anytime! To enroll in online banking, please stop by our branch. Once you are set up, visit the Apple App Store or Google Play to download our Hawaii FCU Mobile App. For assistance, please call us at 847-1371, Option 3.
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking to set up Mobile Banking.
**A checking account is required and must be enrolled in Online Bill Pay.