A new era for Hawaii FCU and our members
Now that our conversion to a new core financial system is complete, we look forward to serving our members with improved efficiency and expanded services.
If you use online and mobile banking, please remember that to continue to use those services you will need to reset your Login ID and Security Code if you haven’t done so already. You must do that here on the Hawaii FCU website, not by using the mobile app.
Also, our telephone banking service has a new PAL number to call when accessing your account.
Instructions for resetting your Login ID and using the telephone banking service are included below.
Resetting your Login ID and Security Code
To reset your Login ID and Security Code, please follow these simple steps:
1. Enter your Login ID and Security Code
2. Use your Member Number as your Login ID
- If your Member Number is fewer than six digits, add zeros at the start to total 6 digits (for example: 12345 becomes 012345; 2345 becomes 002345)
3. Use the last four digits of the primary member’s Social Security number as your Security Code
4. After login, you will be prompted to set a new Login ID and Security Code
- You will be asked to enter your email address and mobile device number (if not already in the online banking record)
- You will be asked to select security questions and provide answers for user authentication purposes
- Please read and accept the online banking terms and conditions
Telephone Banking Gets a New PAL Number
Hawaii FCU’s financial system upgrade includes an upgrade of our telephone banking service, which includes a new PAL number to call when accessing your account.
To access your account via PAL, please call 800-310-9397, enter your member number and PIN (last 4 digits of the primary account holder’s social security number) and listen to the prompts.