|At Hawaii Federal Credit Union, we strive to provide our members with services and products that are convenient and easy to access. We offer three types of banking: in-person, telephone and online. No matter what you need, we try to be available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For members who prefer in-person banking, we have a central location to serve you.
1244 Kaumualii Street
Walk-Up Window Hours
Monday - Friday  7:30am - 9:00am
Monday - Thursday  9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday  9:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday  9:00am - 12:00pm
Members who like the convenience of doing their banking 24 hours a day can do so with our telephone or online banking services.
Check your account history and transfer funds with PAL (Personal Access Line) at (808) 942-3707. Simply enter your:
- Account Number
- PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- Listen to the menu options and press the appropriate number when you hear what you want.
Check your balances, transfer funds, view cleared checks, check your loan information, and more! You can also sign up for E-Statements that provide you with your statements online. Online banking is free, so sign up today! Click here to enroll.
Online Bill Pay
Now you can pay your bills quickly, conveniently and securely with Hawaii Federal Credit Union's free online Bill Pay service. Save time, stamps and the worry of forgetting to mail off a payment. Just look at this list of benefits:
To get started, just sign-in to Online Banking. Once signed on, click on "Bill Pay" on the left and follow the simple instructions. Or, you can stop by our Main office to sign-up in person. If you have any questions, please call Member Services at 841-1371, option 3 and a representative will be happy to help you. Sign-in to Online Banking.
- Manage all your bill payments from one place
- List as many merchants or payees as you wish
- Make recurring or one-time payments
- Schedule payment amounts and dates ahead of time
- Pay multiple bills from a single screen
- View your payment history in seconds
- Fast and easy setup
Save time and effort by having your paycheck, Social Security or pension, or tax refund directly deposited into your account.
To make a direct deposit you will need the following information:
1. Our Routing Number: 321379083
2. Your account number at HFCU (please indicate either Checking or Savings)
NOTE: The name(s) on the Direct Deposit must also be on the account that the funds are being deposited into.
Courtesy Pay Privilege
Add this financial safety net to your checking account and we may clear your checks up to your Courtesy Pay limit even when your balance dips into the negative. Enjoy peace of mind while you save on merchant and other fees. There is no charge for Courtesy Pay Privilege if you do not use it. A fee of $25.00 will be assessed for each item cleared using Courtesy Pay Privilege.
- Call 847-1371 and select option 3, or dial toll-free 1-800-443-8698.
- Download and complete a Courtesy Pay enrollment form and mail or drop it off. Click here to view/print form.
- Stop by the Member Services Department on your next visit to the credit union.
For more information, click here to view/ print our Courtesy Pay Privilege brochure.
INCOMING WIRE TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS
Click here for view wire instructions